Wednesday, April 9, 2008

a courageous man

Kit came into my life when I was so young. He was my landlord. When I got married, he helped us get our first home, where we lived when my boys were born.

Over the years, my life's path meandered to + fro, circling like that little kid's in the Family Circle comic strip. Turns out Kit + Shelly live right up the street from where I ended up. They've seen my boys grow up. We always take the time to at least wave or say hello in passing, sometimes stopping to chat. They've always been so nice + friendly. Years ago, I heard Kit became a pastor for Hope Chapel in Kihei. Then a while ago, I heard he had cancer. Of course I started praying.

I just found out he has a blog. I immediately liked it, and not just because he uses the same template I do! His faith and courage shine through the stories of his journey, which also happens to be the name of his blog (The Journey:
http://kit-blog1.blogspot.com).

Feel free to stop by + get a piece of peace.

Blessings + prayers for you always Kit! Ke Akua pu.